16.7.11

Memories from Geneva 01









Jacket Caroll
Playsuit Gap
Bag Hexagon
Shoes Wooz
Nail Varnish Models Own 'Nude Beige'
Bracelet from a New York market

(Dora) Today we were out and about in Geneva checking out the sales. After a quick lunch – my ceasar salad was delicious – we browsed a couple of shops. But alas, nothing was bought.
The weather was lovely. Leya ended the day with a gelato – pics to come, any excuse for gelatos.
My outfit was casual and comfortable. But I have to admit, wearing a playsuit when you know you’re going to try on clothes is a mistake! My green flats are what I like to call posh willies. They’re made out of plastic! They were on my ‘Be Mine’ list for years until I found them in Dubai.

(Leya) My lunch was a focaccia, which I thought was a pizza but turns out it’s just a fancy rip off. Anyway, after attempting to finish the thing (I gave up after two pieces), we tried to figure out what to do with the leftovers. I thought about giving it to the girls sat next to us but Dora said that would be weird. We tried to find a homeless person to give it to (THERE ARE NONE).So I ended up leaving it in front of an apartment building.
I was wearing shorts and a top which I had bought on my last shopping trip (sales). But the shorts were a bit big so I have to use safety pins. It’s worth it since I’ve been looking for a pair with that design for quite some time.
TMI: I had the biggest wedgie ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment