16.9.11

Gava Beach








Here are a view pictures of our trip to the market. The mother of the family I'm staying with told me that I had to visit "los chinos" before I left. For a split second I thought she was talking about trousers. Then the Spanish I learnt in school crept up on me. Chinos = Chinese people. WHAT??
In Gava, Chinos are the small stalls that Chinese people own by the seaside. Very weird and slightly un-PC (politically correct) if you ask me...

The experience was amazing though. I tried - and failed - to haggle in Spainsh. I bought some rare finds which I'll post later. Here's un pequito description of each photo:
1/2. Los Chinos
3. Some tasteless head scraves that only make sense when your by the beach
4. Jewelry 
5. Sweets
6.Yes, that is a mannequin in a wig shop. One word comes to mind, WHY
7. More bling



5 comments:

  1. Love these markets!
    Looks like it was a blast!

    great photos & cute blog:D:D

    xx,
    Jay

    http://JAYSTRUT.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci for the comments, hope you keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet blog and images!

    I'm having a giveaway, check it out!

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment, check out the new post
    bisous

    ReplyDelete