27.9.11

Petite Selection of the Week

                                                  löfgfgöff  
I'd like to start doing a weekly review of my favorite petite garments in store this week. It's actually quite funny that not all high street stores cater to the 5''3 and under. So here they my lovelies!
The black quilted jacket is from Dorothy Perkins. I normally skip this shop on my many shopping trips, but this jacket has changed everything. The jacket screams Made in Chelsea and would be great for that Autumn/Winter transition which will soon be upon us.                                                                            
The Topshop khaki hooded parka is another contender for the chilly transition. It's great for rainy, windy days when you just want to cover up. This has to be the best (and only) petite parka this season.                                                       
These dark Topshop trousers would be great to achieve that tailored look without needing to go to a tailor! Shopping, uni, internship: I could wear these anywhere. 
I couldn't resist the Topshop sequin tee, need I say more?

1 comment: