13.9.11

Welcome to Castelldefels










I hope you appreciated my photo shopping techniques in my Barcelona post! I have some bad news, my battery camera is about to die so there wont be as many photos of this wonderful holiday. 
It's my 3rd day here and all I can say is HOT, HUMID, HOT. I can hardly sleep at night it's so hot and I feel so urrrghhh. But then I step out onto the balcony and it's all worth it. I'm staying in Gava Playa, a 10 minute drive to Barcelona. I love it here.

These photos are from my day trip to Castelldefels, a village 5 minutes away from the flat. Here's a lovely description of each photo:
1. I took this photo at a bus station to prove that I was only a bus ride away from Barcelona!
2. The palm trees in front of the village church were amazing, I didn't expect that creepy man to be staring
3. The mayor's office was so colourful, I'd be happy to go and work there
4.  An interesting piece of architecture near the beach, it was a huge cube shape
5/6. The village church
7. This sweet hobo sitting near the giant cube (we had a great convo in Spanish)
8. A shifty guy selling pirated dvds - no I didn't buy any
9. Some of the flavours in an amazing gelateria. Seriously, they had all the flavours imaginable and then some

All in all twas a great day

0 comments:

Post a Comment