2.10.11

A little bit of Normandie












Here's the last part of our summer travels! We spent a long weekend in Normandie, in the North of France, visiting long lost family friends.

Let me just say that the North does not live up to its stereotype. Yes it's grey. Yes it's windy. But the sun did shine for about 30 min each day! The scenery made up for that. I would definitely recommend Noramadie for a vacay. The art scene is unbelievable. You an find galleries on the corner of every street!

W stayed in a charming B&B which was so much nicer than I expected.

Description time:
1/2.The street near our B&B
3/4. The B&B
5. Breakfast at the CafĂ© downstairs. Sadly I didn't take any photos of  huge pile of crepes I ate
6. The town Hall (taking with my blackberry, sorry)
7. Chocolate which literally translates as "babies bums"
8. One of the may art galleries
9. Leya having a slush puppy when it was 12°
10. Some lovely fishermen
11.The seaside near out B&B

0 comments:

Post a Comment