4.10.11

Petite Selection of the Week

White Jumper, Topshop. Black dress, Wallis. Green skirt and Jumpsuit, Miss Selfridge. Red Jumper, Dorothy Perkins.

Can't say that they're were any slim pickins this week! I actually had to narrow my favorites down.
I saw the jumpsuit and skirt in person and love them. The skirt especially, it's that unusual cut that's trending at the moment. Soon to be seen on catwalks I'm sure!
Just a little note, the green skirt is a lot more opaque than pictured. You can barely see the mini underneath. Oh and you shall be mine, when I have more money that is...


Now a blog note, I am in the process of buying my first ever digital SLR to take some amazing photos. With Leya busy with school work, you'll mainly be seeing my handy work. In the meantime keep checking back for new posts!


Bisous bisous
Dora + Leya

0 comments:

Post a Comment