17.10.11

Window Shopping's Overrated














If I see it I'm gonna take it
So this weekend I dipped into my savings and went on a mini spree. I think I need to go to shoppers anonymous or something... Oh well! This is how I justify each purchase:
The red jumper from Mango is a season must. How do you expect me to brave the northern wind if I don't have a chunky knit? And I got a student discount.
The black leggings from MIYUKI-ZOKU? They are a wardrobe staple worth every penny. These babies are built to last and I can wear them with anything. They also have a cool line down the middle.
Finally, the green lace dress from Ark. I don't own a lace dress, so there!

MIYUKI-ZOKU is a great up and coming brand in Leeds, you should definitely check them out. And did you see the attention to detail on their shopping bags, so cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment