10.10.11

Today ¦ My First Time




Jeans, Levi's.  Shirt, Lucca Couture from Urban Outfitters. Shoes, Keds.

So here it is, the first of the daily outfit post! Be nice, I only bought the camera yesterday and am still getting to grips with it. It's a Nikon D3100. It's amazing!

Today's outfit  is just comfy cool. Not on trend or anything, just simple basics put together for a simple day at uni. As you can tell from my shoes, it rained/is raining. Not great for the homemade hole in my jeans. I actually had the jeans shorted to fit my little legs. Levi's are my go to brand. Most of them fit my figure like a glove. I haven't tried the Curve ID ones yet... they seem like a waste of time...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your red Keds tennies!! I hope you post lots more outfits with you wearing your Keds! Please? You are very pretty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I will post more of my keds just for you ;) just need e snow to melt first, hope you keep reading x

    ReplyDelete