14.10.11

Students' Night In







Accent clothing store, Leeds







Last night was great! I went to a student lock-in at Warehouse in Leeds. For those of you who don't know, student lock-ins are special discounted shopping nights when a store opens after hours just for students. This was my second one! 
It was quieter than the other one I'd been to. But that just mean I could browse to my heart's desire without having to worry about massive queues. Warehouse caters to a more mature woman but the're were some great accessories and with 20% off, they're was no excuse not to buy. But I'm living on a budget!

The next shop was Accent. I'd never really noticed it but the music coming form the shop was just calling my name. They were actually doing a student lock-in too. Accent had great stock but it was a little out of my price range. Of course I had to fall in love with their Barbour jackets and Maison Scotch Jumpers. The red dress picture was amazing too, I couldn't bare to try it on. As I left the shop empty handed this song was on replay in my mind: I wanna be a billionaire...


0 comments:

Post a Comment